For one of our clients, a full-service commercial real estate developer, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the role of
- Responsible for daily and accurate recording of the business transactions in the accounting system for all entities in Bulgaria;
- Control and follow up of the company’s purchases, sales, and payments;
- Timely delivery of statutory financial statements and reports, following IFRS standards;
- Preparation for timely filing of monthly VAT declarations;
- Responsible for the overall communication with the tax administration, for the submission of all types of declarations and other documents, in accordance with the applicable terms and requirements of the Tax regulations;
- Preparation of internal and external ad hoc reports;
- Participating in the monthly and year-end closing process;
- Responsible for annual corporate income tax calculation;
- Preparing and providing reports to the Tax authorities as well as BNB, NSI and Municipalities (RE taxes and fees);
- Cooperates with Auditors and Advisors relating to internal and external audits in the periodic review of the company financial records;
- Accountable for ensuring that accounting policies and procedures are in place.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics;
- Minimum 7 years of experience in accounting and/or finance;
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of IFRS and local accounting standards;
- Experience in Real Estate would be an advantage;
- Solid knowledge of Bulgarian Tax legislation;
- Highly motivated and pro-active individual with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Ability and experience working with ERP Systems;
- Excellent attention for details;
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office;
- Excellent communication and personal skills;
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written.
THE COMPANY OFFERS:
- Professional and stimulating working environment;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Team of interesting, inspiring and supportive colleagues;
- Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.