Our partner is a well-developed global company in their industry. For their newly established operations centre in Bulgaria, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious self-starter to join on the strategic role of:
Procurement Senior Manager
- Manage multiple types of procurement contracts;
- Negotiate strategic procurement contractual terms with suppliers;
- Participate in the recruitment of the Bulgaria team members, as required;
- Develop and deliver comprehensive design and studio contracts and associated documents including sourcing approaches, preferred suppliers, cost performance and gaps,quality performance and gaps, and logistics solutions;
- Summarize and present sourcing recommendations to the stakeholders.
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package based on candidate’s unique skillset and experience;
- Social benefits package;
- Professional and stimulating working environment;
- Opportunities for continuous professional growth;
- Long-term, steady relationship.
Qualifications and experience needed:
- University degree required in business, pre-law or relevant;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in contract management or a related field;
- Proven previous experience in implementation of procedures and processes from scratch will be considered as an advantage;
- Ability to understand various legal contracts and negotiate best-in-class terms;
- Knowledge of financial and cost management, contract management, and spreadsheet analysis;
- Skills with Microsoft Office suite and spreadsheets are essential;
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken;
- Strong communication, people management and time management skills.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send us your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached. HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017