On behalf of our client, an international company, which develops a big project for a huge hotel and casino outside Sofia, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the position of
IT Infrastructure Manager
- Ability for relocation and shift work
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment and make sound decisions in emergency situations;
- Willing to be a team player;
- Excellent proficiency in the English language;
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills;
- Ability to perform general mathematical calculations for the purpose of creating needs assessments, budgets, and forecasting;
- Proactive working approach;
- Highly self-motivated.
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary;
- Travel expenses;
- Additional benefits.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a systems/network administrator or similar role;
- Hands-on experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs, WLANs, VPNs, Intranet, etc.;
- At least one year with people management experience;
- Hands-on experience with installing, configuring, and troubleshooting hardware such as servers, routers, bridges, switches, hubs, modems, network interface cards, VOIP, Biometric, and RFID access control systems;
- Experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting server OS such as Windows Server (all editions), Linux, Unix, ONTAP, Android, iOS, etc.;
- Experience working with Casino IT Operations;
- Excellent knowledge of current protocols and standards, including Active Directory, Group Policies, MS Exchange, Core Switching/Routing, SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, etc.;
- Experience installing network cabling and telephony systems;
- Ability to create scripts in Python, Perl, or other language;
- Knowledge and understanding of system flow charts, data processing concepts, and telecommunications principles;
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude.
- All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.