Our partner is a leading fintech company, which is an online, mobile, and payment services provider with an atmosphere that encourages continuous learning and growth, allowing the employees to explore their potential to the fullest, They are looking for:
Head of Merchant Risk Assessment with English
- Conducting comprehensive risk assessments for new and existing card program applications, aligning with local regulatory requirements and the company’s policies;
- Monitoring KPIs and managing the Transaction team and Merchant risk asset team (around 30 people);
- Providing feedback to clients for their product designs and parameters, enhancing KYB/KYC due diligence and customer onboarding processes from a risk perspective;
- Identifying and escalating suspicious activities within client programs to relevant teams and stakeholders, ensuring prompt investigation and resolution;
- Leading the onboarding decision-making process and setting risk limits for products;
- Working closely with Sales, Operations, and Project Managers to streamline customer onboarding procedures;
- Reporting to the CEO of the local Bulgarian company;
- Developing and refining global risk and compliance cards management policies, procedures, and process flows.
The client offers:
- Excellent salary above the average;
- Great social package including „Luxury“ package health and dental insurance, food vouchers, and free snacks at the office;
- Full coverage of “Multisport” card;
- Nice and friendly atmosphere and opportunity to work with motivated professionals;
- 25 days paid annual leave;
- Modern office with fitness, bowling, and relaxation areas;
- Real chances to develop professionally in an international fintech company;
- Team Building activities.
This would be the right role for you if you have:
- Previous experience (4-6 years and above) in business underwriting or risk and/or compliance operations/regulatory compliance;
- Excellent verbal and written English (C1 Level);
- University degree;
- Experience in Payments and familiarity with the Payment industry;
- Previous experience in portfolio management and risk reporting;
- Strong knowledge of MS and automation tools;
- Experience in people management;
- Attention to detail and strong prioritization and execution skills.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted