For our partner – a global leader in FMCG field, we are looking for а:
- Prepares forecasts and analyzes of cash flows in the company;
- Maintain reports on AR, AP, inventory, invoicing;
- Actively communicates with the internal departments of the company, with business partners, state institutions and banks;
- Assists in the reconciliation of management and financial reports on a monthly basis;
- Assists in the optimization and implementation of processes;
- Provides financial advice to the company's sales teams.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Economy or any related field;
- 2+ years of previous experience in Accounting or Finance roles;
- Extremely good knowledge and experience with Excel and Google Sheet;
- Fluent English language both written and spoken;
- Ability to work both independently and in a team;
- Problem solver, results oriented.
The company offers:
- Chance to develop in a global company;
- Opportunity to use some of the company's services for free;
- Premium private health insurance;
- Hybrid working model;
- Food vouchers;
- Discounted gym membership;
- Modern and pleasant working space.
If you recognize yourself in this position, send us your CV.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.