Our partner is a leading global logistics company with solid history and achievements. Their people-centric approach makes them one of the best employers in Europe, including Bulgaria.
For their exceptional team of competent and motivated professionals, we are looking for an experienced person to join on the role of:
Compensation, Benefits and HR Operations Manager - Maternity Cover
As part of the local HR team, this person will participate in design and ensure implementation of Rewards strategy, conceptualize and design employee and executive compensation and benefits programs;
They will also be responsible for implementation and monitoring of HR Operations, Payroll and Administration policies, standards and processes ensuring HR best practices and alignment to corporate HR guidelines and the country labor and fiscal laws.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of Compensation & Benefits (C&B) programs and reward policies that are aligned with the company's business objectives for all staff levels
- Ensure that compensation and benefits policies are adhered to
- Implement analysis of legislative, market and actuarial trends and projections
- Participate in compensation and benefit surveys to ensure market transparency and positioning of remuneration packages according to the HR Strategy
- Supervise job analysis and evaluation, analysis of C&B surveys, preparation of C&B proposals and budgets
- Handle and resolve difficult C&B issues
- Provide consulting on C&B matters (e.g., interpret policy) and analysis for business managers
- Monitor and own the processes of managing labor and employment relations, payroll and all kind of HR related administration, reporting, document flow, etc. as per corporate standards and local legislation.
The company offers:
- Attractive remuneration package and annual bonus scheme;
- Excellent social benefits package, including, but not limited to: additional health insurance, food vouchers, life insurance, sports incentives, and many others;
- A team of cooperative, competent and always ready to help professionals;
- A strong learning and development curve;
- Opportunity to take part in global C&B projects and make an impact on the organization’s development;
- A positive, friendly and open-minded culture.
Qualifications and skills required:
- More than 5 years of relevant experience in Comp&Ben, HR Operations, Payroll and Administration areas;
- Fluent English;
- University degree in HR or other relevant field;
- Experience (formal or informal) with leading a small team of HR ops./admin/payroll specialists;
- Strong knowledge of the local market tendencies and trends in C&B;
- Pro-active attitude and great communication skills;
- Analytical mindset;
- All relevant HR/C&B certification will be considered a great advantage.
If you are interested in this opportunity, do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV in English;
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.