One of our clients is Sellmark OOD, official manufacturer and trader of sporting goods.The Company’s brand and products are found in more than 60 countries (incl. Europe,Africa, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific regions) and the business continues to grow by entering new international markets. Currently, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their team for the role
- Preparing and processing documents related to the financial activities of the company;
- General bookkeeping tasks - booking of receivables, payables and invoicing, Reconciliation of bank accounts, business trip reports abroad;
- Preparation of tax declarations for VAT, Intrastat;
- Cash flow monitoring;
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and investments;
- Preparing payment documents, including through electronic banking;
- Preparing regular statements, statistics and reports for internal purposes and to BNB, National Statistical Institute and other institutions as well;
- Financial closing procedures, general ledger and other account reconciliations.
The Company offers:
- Opportunity to obtain a key role in a challenging and dynamic team;
- Excellent remuneration;
- Social benefit package;
- Covered transportation expenses;
Qualifications and requirements:
- University degree in Accounting, Finances or relevant discipline;
- Proven experience on a similar role, 5+ years;
- Excellent command in English language;
- Previous experience in booking of business trips abroad, VAT reports, Intrastat reports is a must;
- Experience with NetSuite or SAP will be an added advantage;
- Problem-solving attitude.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.