Technical Support Engineer (Linux or MacOS)
No items found.
Това, което не представлява интерес за вас, може да е мечтаната промяна за друг.
For our client - a market leader in the field of information technologies that encompasses all possible digital services to businesses, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client-growing team as a
Technical Support Engineer
- Administer, monitor, and maintain the supported systems in operation within the required parameters;
- Support testing and production environments, deploy builds and fixes, sanity testing and troubleshooting;
- Provide technical support to clients through phone, email, and chat channels;
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues related to our products and services;
- Escalate complex issues to appropriate teams or departments;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all customer interactions;
- Collaborate with other teams to identify and resolve recurring issues;
- Continuously update and expand knowledge of products, services, and industry trends.
Our client offers:
- Fully remote work from the comfort of your home;
- Competitive Salary;
- Professional development opportunities such as training, workshops, and conference attendance;
- Flexible work arrangements to maintain a healthy work-life balance;
- A positive and supportive work culture that values diversity, equity, and inclusion, and encourages innovation and creativity.
- Strong knowledge of SQL(Query);
- Experience with Linux or Mac OS;
- Basic knowledge of PHP;
- Basic knowledge of Laravel is a plus;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluency in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.