For our client - a global market leader in the field of marketing, advertising, PR, media planning, and media buying that encompasses all possible digital services to businesses, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client-growing team as a
Team Lead Data Platform
- Lead 1st & 2nd level support for the data platform.
- Monitor data workflows, analyze issues, and ensure daily job completion
- Collaborate with architects and team leads to address critical issues
- Optimize processes, integrate new clients, and perform data loads
- Enable the team for 3rd level support, improve monitoring, and provide coaching
- Interact with technical experts to optimize support and automate tasks
- Work on reducing substandard tickets and upskilling end users
- Collaborate with data consultants and enhance platform reliability
- Create management reports on operational activities and trends
Our client offers:
- 30 days paid leave
- Additional healthcare
- Fully remote or office work in Sofia/Plovdiv
- Flexible hours, no night / weekend shifts, no on-calls
- Excellent team-building and leadership skills
- Profound knowledge of support processes and ticketing
- Experience in L1 and L2 support in data
- Knowledge of Data Lakes / Lakehouse
- SQL knowledge (e.g., Spark SQL, T-SQL, PL-SQL)
- Basic knowledge of Python / Pyspark
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Data Governance experience
- JIRA & Confluence proficiency
- Fluent in English
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Azure Databricks, Azure DevOps, Azure SQL Database, Snowflake, Azure Blob Storages, S3 Storage, PowerBI
- SLA definition and standards development in support services
Apply today – your dream job is just a click away!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.