For our partner - a leading international company dedicated to innovative technologies and providing efficient cloud solutions for business communications, poised to revolutionize the way the world interacts with modern technologies, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client-growing team as a
Senior QA Automation Engineer
- Analyze requirements, develop test strategy, and design test cases;
- Write automated tests and improve the testing framework;
- Document defects, look for ways to reproduce and verify fixes;
- Deploy, update, and maintain test environments;
- Improve the automated CI/CD pipeline;
- Accompany the created product throughout the entire release cycle;
- Work in an Agile team, participate in improving development processes and increase the efficiency of teamwork
Our client offers:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of hybrid work;
- Medical insurance, including dental and vision coverage;
- Life insurance;
- Insurance for business trips;
- Employee assistance program;
- 25 days of annual leave;
- Meal vouchers
- 5+ years of experience in server software testing.
- Understanding QA as a quality assurance process, knowledge of software testing processes and methodologies.
- Ability to work with functional and non-functional requirements.
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix systems.
- Understanding of basic network protocols (IP, TCP, UDP)
- Good knowledge of Python
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.