For our client - a global market leader in the field of marketing, advertising, PR, media planning, and media buying that encompasses all possible digital services to businesses, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client-growing team as a
Senior Oracle Database Administrator
- Managing and administrating Oracle databases, serving as a key contact for performance and administrative queries
- Maintaining backup strategies, database performance, and patching
- Serve as platform administrator, optimizing cloud usage and Databricks clusters
- Reducing total cost of ownership while ensuring efficient data pipelines
Our client offers:
- 30 days paid leave
- Additional healthcare.
- Remote or office work in Sofia/Plovdiv
- Flexible hours, no night/weekend shifts, no on-calls.
- Minimum 5 years as Oracle 10/11g DBA, 3 years in MSSQL DBA (preferred)
- Proficiency in installation, maintenance, and patching
- Strong Unix/Linux, Windows Server OS skills
- Expertise in permission/user management and process monitoring
- Capacity planning and database tuning abilities
- Shell/Perl scripting
- Backup strategy implementation and recovery experience
- Fluent in English
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.