Our client is a product company specialized in developing software solutions for the automation of processes in the field of information technology and cybersecurity. Currently, the company is looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a:
Senior Data Scientist
- Work with the development team and Product manager to ideate software solutions;
- Participate in the Agile Development process. Work closely with Product and Engineering, to clear requirements and deliver high-quality results promptly;
- Take the lead on data science projects to design and implement models and experiments from end to end, including data ingestion and preparation, feature engineering, analysis and modelling, model deployment, performance tracking and documentation;
- Enhance the existing database with valuable data points that are currently not stored or structured for analytic purposes;
- Develop predictive models that drive a better customer experience;
- Conduct data analysis to derive unique insights that provide Resolve and our customers a competitive advantage.
The Client Offers:
- Work on interesting and industry-leading products in the IT automation field;
- Great Team of smart and friendly engineers;
- Competitive remuneration;
- 25 days paid vacation;
- Health insurance luxury package with dental;
- Budget for choosing your own social benefits – ex. Multisport card;
- Sign-on Bonus of 1-month salary;
- Annual Bonuses;
- Annual performance reviews and salary indexation;
- Flexible working hours and home office;
- Regular team building and other company events;
- Budget for training;
- Quarterly hackathon where members of R&D have the opportunity to spend a week working on a passion project that will advance their career, our business, and our customer’s experience.
- Degree (PhD, MSc, BSc) in a quantitative field such as Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Econometrics, Computer Science, or Engineering;
- 4 years of experience as a Data Scientist or a similar role;
- Experience implementing predictive algorithms and associated statistical analysis/inference in a data science/ML workflow manipulating both structured and unstructured data;
- Experience crafting and communicating highly technical results to a diverse audience;
- Experience working with relational databases;
- Experience working with NoSql databases (Elastic Search preferred);
- 2+ years of experience programming with Python;
- Experience with developing and deploying ML models in cloud environments e.g. Azure, AWS, and/or Google Cloud.
Nice to Have Qualifications:
- Continuous integration and continuous delivery/deployment processes experience;
- Practice with Scrum/Kanban;
- Experience with SOLID / Clean Code;
- Experience working on SaaS products.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.