Това, което не представлява интерес за вас, може да е мечтаната промяна за друг.
HRS Bulgaria was founded in 2012 with the mission to provide faster recruitment services with better quality, more flexibility toward the client and 100% customer focus. We started as a start-up and now we’re one of the largest recruitment agencies on the whole market, nurturing our flexible and team-oriented culture from day one.
Last year we won Career Show’s awards in 4 categories, one of which is TOP Employer in the HR Field. We invest a lot of effort in developing and supporting our culture and believe our personal approach toward every team member is the key to success. We strongly believe that “happy people sell” and we give our best every day to keep our team fulfilled and motivated.
For our super successful Executive Search Team, we are looking for:
- Assisting with the overall recruitment process for various senior, middle management and executive roles in a wide variety of industries;
- Taking part in the execution of the recruitment strategy for each open position;
- Keeping track of the status of each recruitment project;
- Pro-actively searching for candidates in various recruitment channels, including our own database, social media and others;
- Pre-screening candidates based on criteria set by the client;
- Active communication with candidates from various levels of seniority;
- Organizing meetings and keeping track of the schedule of Executive Search team;
- Preparing and posting job ads in various recruitment channels;
- Conducting screening of candidates on the phone;
- Organizing and taking part in job interviews and providing regular feedback to the candidates;
- Maintain the candidate database.
Requirements to fill the role:
- University degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant;
- Previous experience as an Human Resources assistant, Recruitment Assistant, Personal Assistant to the CEO or similar roles, will be considered a strong advantage;
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken;
- Ability to work in a very dynamic setting;
- Ability to multi-task under restrictive deadlines;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, attention to detail and a strong work ethic;
- Strong administrative and time management skills.
The company offers:
- Unique company culture based on our values: trust, team work, strive for excellence and a winning spirit;
- Specialized training in psychometrical analysis and evaluation of candidates;
- Specialized training in recruitment of executive talent by using a unique system;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Team of interesting, inspiring and supportive colleagues;
- A competitive salary and bonus options;
- Great office location next to metro station Bulgaria.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send us your CV in English. Only shortlisted candidates will be approached. HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017
Стажант подбор на персонал с английски език
HRS България е основана през 2012 г. с мисията да предоставя бърз и качествен процес по подбор на персонал и други HR услуги на местния бизнес. От тогава ние се превърнахме в топ HR компания на пазара, увеличавайки нашата клиентска база и постижения