Това, което не представлява интерес за вас, може да е мечтаната промяна за друг.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client, a company leader in the development of software solutions for cross-platform video-streaming of live events, we are looking for a Python Developer to join their team.
- Design and develop system core backend functionalities and modules
- Continuously refactor the existing code base in order to improve system maintainability, performance, scalability and reliability
- Introduce new services and components in order to achieve quick time-to-market deployments
- Document and write technical specifications of new developments and/or refactoring
- Participate in system testing - unit, performance, integration tests
- Participate in joint projects with Triller engineering team to extract cross-group common functionalities into shareable services/components
- Proven track record with Python
- Experience with Django / FastAPI / Celery
- uWsgi / Gunicorn / uvicorn
- WSGI / ASGI
- MySQL / Percona / Amazon RDS for MySQL
- Experience in development of client/ server APIs (REST, GraphQL, gRPC, etc.)
- Strong knowledge in architecting and developing secure and reliable backend systems
- Strong knowledge in clustering, caching, system redundancy and auto recovery, logging
- Experience in developing high-load multiuser distributed systems
- Experience in refactoring complex systems
- Very good command of English – written and spoker
Our client offers:
- Additional health insurance
- 25 days of paid leave
- Flexible working hours
- Multisport card
- Company trainings
- Opportunity for home office
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.