Our partner is a leading provider for software and hardware solutions for almost 20 years now. They are operating in Europe, Middle East and have been growing more into the international market.
Currently, they are expanding their team so we are looking for a team player with a can-do attitude who is eager to learn and succeed for the key role of:
Project Coordinator – IT industry
- Coordinating project activities;
- Assisting in the creation of tasks and making sure that all team members are working effectively;
- Planning meetings and organizing project logistics;
- Guiding and supporting colleagues for each task;
- Preparing reports, invoices and other financial files.
The company offers:
- Attractive starting salary;
- Bonuses based on results;
- Food vouchers and sports card;
- Additional health insurance for the employees and their families;
- An opportunity to work from home;
- A modern office in a communicative location;
- An opportunity for career growth and development in an international company;
- A friendly and supporting team of professionals.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant field;
- Excellent command of English and Bulgarian – both written and spoken - C1;
- Good knowledge of Russian - B1;
- A communicative and flexible person who is motivated to learn and develop in Project Management;
- Strong organisational and presentation skills.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be approached.