Our partner is a well–established, fast-growing digital marketing agency operating with e-commerce clients in several markets, including Greece, Romania, and Bulgaria
Their goals for this year are to expand the business in new markets like USA, Swiss, and UK as well. They are also expanding their team and we are currently looking for someone who is motivated to grow through the company.The position is:
Performance Marketing Expert
- Creating, managing, and optimization of performance marketing campaigns in Google & Facebook Ads;
- Implementation of successful PPC strategies and bid management;
- Managing client's marketing budgets;
- Overseeing, tracking, and analyzing the results from the campaigns;
- Building a client positioning strategy in Google Ads and Facebook Ads networks.
The company offers:
- Competitive remuneration package;
- Public transport card covering all lines;
- Additional health insurance;
- Abundance of corporate trainings;
- Office location near the metro station;
- Company parties and teambuildings;
- Opportunity to career growth and create, develop, and coordinate own team;
- Work in a small and friendly team of experienced professionals.
Requirements and qualifications:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a relevant role;
- Marketing or Economy degree will be considered an advantage;
- Fluent in English;
- Excellent knowledge and experience to work with Google Ads & Facebook Ads;
- Responsible, self-starter, pro-active attitude;
- Excellent communication and good management skills.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.