At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client, the number 1 in the telecommunication market that encompasses all possible digital services to businesses, we are looking for experienced professionals to join their growing team as Linux/Windows Administrators (web services).
- University degree in the field of IT/Telecommunication or any other relevant;
- 2+ years of Enterprise experience maintaining, supporting, and deploying to Production and non-production systems;
- Strong experience with Unix/Linux or Windows web-based applications;
- Practical knowledge of any of the Web and Middleware products like Apache, Tomcat, JBoss, WebLogic, and WebSphere;
- Good knowledge of Red Hat Linux, VMWare, Container, Ansible, Kubernetes/OpenShift;
- Experience with shell scripting and script languages on Unix/Linux or Windows;
- Fluent in English – written and spoken. Any knowledge and/or experience with monitoring tools;
- Experience with Docker and related tools;
- Experience with SSL Certificates handling.
Our client offers:
- Challenging assignments and career development opportunities in a multinational environment;
- Flexibility of working time and opportunity for home office;
- Friendly atmosphere and motivated team of top-notch professionals to work with;
- Opportunities for constant learning and career development via in-house and external certified training courses;
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits.
- Perform web & application server administrative activities such as installations, deployments, configurations, upgrades, security patching, sanity testing & maintenance on production and non-production environments;
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported problems on any of the supported environments and/or services;
- Monitor systems/services health, including diagnosis and root cause analysis with various tools, analyze logs, handle errors, finds resolution, or perform workarounds within the specified SLAs;
- Plan and coordinate changes, upgrades, and new services, ensuring systems will operate correctly;
- Provide applications performance tuning;
- Develop tools/scripts to automate routine operational tasks;
- Being available for off-hour deployments and providing 24x7 on-call production support on a rotation basis for middleware applications and infrastructure.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.