For our client - a financial institution that provides investment and financial services to individuals and businesses, including brokerage, asset management, and investment advisory services, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client-growing team as a
Linux System Administrator
- Maintain and upgrade servers, network devices, and workstations.
- Manage network and security across multiple locations.
- Support R&D, call centers, and back-office teams.
- Administer user accounts, licenses, and software.
- Monitor and oversee web platform infrastructure.
Our client offers:
- Career development opportunities.
- Ongoing learning and training.
- Competitive salary and health insurance.
- Friendly work environment.
- Special team member benefits.
- 2+ years of System Administrator experience
- Strong Networking skills (Cisco, Fortigate)
- Linux and Windows server expertise
- Web Application infrastructure knowledge (DNS, CDN, SSL, etc.)
- DevOps, CI/CD, and Docker experience a plus
- VOIP, Asterisk PBX familiarity is advantage
- VMWare vSphere experience preferred
- Physical Data Center maintenance a bonus
- Excellent English
Apply today to be a part of something extraordinary!
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.