On behalf of our client, a leading provider of operational leasing and fleet management, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the position of:
KEY ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
• Expand the company’s portfolio and fleet size by acquiring new customers;
• Retain current customers and look for potential ways to increase the size and portfolio of the company fleet;
• Establish a strategy for building relationships with customers;
• Participate in building new partnership agreements;
• Maintain correct and efficient execution of existing partnership agreements;
• Generate new sales opportunities;
• Present/Promote the services of the company;
• Prepare offers and conduct commercial negotiations;
• Participate proactively in the customer / service implementation processes;
• Support partnership’s relationship strategy and regularly gather and update market information in regard to automotive and operational leasing;
• Organize regular business reviews, effective management of commission and premium amounts, reports and trainings;
• Support the planning and execution of marketing activities for the Partnership program.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
• University degree in relevant field;
• Minimum 2 years of experience in car dealership or leasing company;
• Strong communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of partners and clients;
• Very good command of Microsoft Office;
• Excellent (fluent) knowledge of English language (spoken and written);
• Time management and organizational skills;
• Ability to work in a team.
The company offers:
• Chance to join a well-established and growing automotive company;
• A wide range of opportunities for professional development and training;
• Team of interesting, inspiring, international, and supportive colleagues;
• Professional and stimulating working environment;
• Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.