On behalf of our client, an innovative international company, specialized in the marketing of pharmaceuticals and consumer health care products, we are looking for an experienced and responsible professional for the role of
Key Account Manager HOSPITAL MARKET
- Manage assigned territory and portfolio (gastroenterology, hematology, nephrology, surgery, anesthesiology);
- Implement and monitor a territory action plan according to strategy;
- Organize FTF visits, group presentations;
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with Health Care Professionals (HCPs);
- Develop an in-depth understanding of company medications;
- Provide effective clinical presentations to internal and external audiences and tailors presentations or other materials to meet specific audience needs;
- Be aware of competitors position and competing products on the market;
- Participate in national and international round tables, conferences and congresses;
- Demonstrate professional and ethical behavior governed by the principles of the code of ethics and values of the company.
- University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy;
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Experience and knowledge in Hospital Market would be a strong advantage;
- Communication skills and ability to build and maintain professional relationships;
- Result-oriented person motivated by professional achievements;
- Strong sales and presentation skills;
- Time-management, work planning and organizational skills are essential for the role;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, Word, Excel);
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken;
- Clean driving license.
The Company Offers:
- Opportunity to join a professional team and have an impact on the growth and development of the company;
- Professional and stimulating working environment;
- Team of interesting, inspiring and supportive colleagues;
- Competitive remuneration package and additional benefits.
If you recognize yourself in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be approached.