On behalf of our client, a leading oil and gas company, we are looking for a responsible professional for the position of:
Key Account Manager
- Responsible for the market in the region of North Bulgaria, incl. Sofia;
- Develop and execute sales plans and key account plans to deliver year on year financial growth;
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing corporate clients by organizing regular meetings face to face;
- Identify new potential clients and develop new business opportunities;
- Monitor and track key performance indicators, ensuring that account objectives are met and revenue targets are achieved;
- Analyze market trends, competitor activities, and industry developments to identify potential business opportunities;
- Prepare and deliver presentations, proposals and reports;
- Conduct regular business reviews with clients to assess performance, gather feedback, and identify areas for improvement.
The company offers:
- Variety of opportunities for personal and professional development;
- A dynamic environment in a company with great ambitions;
- Global know-how in a world-class organization, a leader in its area;
- Work in a fast-growing international environment with experienced and motivated professionals;
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Relevant University or college education;
- Relevant work experience (min 2 years) preferably in sales representative/account manager roles;
- Strong interpersonal skills: goal-oriented person with pro-active attitude;
- Strong communication skills – both in English and Bulgarian;
- Resilience and ability to work under pressure without direct supervision;
- Strong organization skills and ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Opportunity to travel;
- Strong IT literacy on all MS Office programs.
Apply now and join the international team! We are looking forward to meeting you. All applications will be treated strictly confidential. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.