Our client is one of the bigest FMCG companies opperating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue and Food.
They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best. Their company culture values team work yet provides every individual with the opportunity to shine.
For them, we are looking for young motivated to grow candidate for the position:
Junior Brand Manager
Duties and responsibilities:
- Analysis and monitoring of market trends, consumer and competitor attitudes;
- Sales research for different markets-pricing, promo, turnover, distribution strategies;
- Participation in the generation of innovative product ideas and communication;
- Working with various agencies and production houses on packaging development and digital campaigns;
- Participation in the organisation and analysis of consumer research;
- Legal documents management and budget monitoring;
- Close collaboration with the Sales, Production, Marketing and Development team.
The company offers:
- Great opportunities for learning and development;
- Working on an international markets;
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization;
- Competitive rewards;
- Additional social benefit program;
- Flexible working hours and great working space.
We are looking for someone with:
- Degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or other related field;
- Fluent English;
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel;
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- The ability to present ideas and strategies;
- Proactive, analytical and team player mindset;
- Driver’s licence will be considered as an advantage.
- All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017