Our partner is a company full of open-minded professionals led by the philosophy of helping people experiencing challenges.
Currently, we are looking for a positive and analytical enthusiast to join their team on the position:
Junior Accountant (no experience needed)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Recording transactions of expenses and accruals in the ERP system in compliance with the legislation and standards;
- Recording and reconciling bank transactions;
- Analysing the receipts and payments;
- Assisting with monthly and yearly tax declarations filling;
- Supporting the preparation of monthly, quarterly and year-end closing.
- Competitive rewards;
- Annual bonuses;
- Attractive remuneration package - holiday bonuses, budget for business clothing and glasses, transport card, etc.;
- Additional paid-leave days;
- Office with a central location;
- Opportunity for professional development;
- Being a part of a supporting and friendly team who will teach you everything from A to Z.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or last year in Uni;
- Good command of English;
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills;
- A team player with a can-do attitude.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be approached.