Java Tech Lead
Това, което не представлява интерес за вас, може да е мечтаната промяна за друг.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client, a product company, leader in the gambling industry, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as an Java Tech Lead.
- Working closely with business teams to define plans and solutions to provide a stable, agile, and user-friendly platform
- Ensure the highest standards of the team's performance are reachable
- Develop high-quality software, design, and functional documentation
- Provide estimates for specific software feature implementation
- Identify, prioritize, and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Build unit tests for your code
- Perform code reviews
- Develop and maintain tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code that follows open sourcing standards
- Ensure software is up to date with the latest technologies and standards
- Prepare architectural diagram and technical requirements
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer with extensive experience in software development - Strong, 6 -7+ years
- Good communication skills - both verbal and written
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills
- Experience working in a multicultural environment
- Able to work independently with defined problems on a middle-senior level in certain areas of technical or business expertise
- Upper-Intermediate (and above) English
- Result-oriented mindset
Our client offers:
- Additional Health Insurance (Dental care included)
- Sports card
- Vouchers (for food, Birthday, new baby)
- Fresh fruits and drinks in the office
- RAF program
- Relax area
- Personal development career plan
- Different trainings
- Teambuildings and parties
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.