Internal Control Manager
Our partner is an international Global Company operating in Bulgaria. They are looking for Internal Control Manager to join their team focused on business assistance.
- Perform financial risk assessments on key projects: review process flows, interview key stakeholders, identify key financial reporting risks, prepare a risk assessment report and provide recommendations.
- Collaborate closely with the Control Director and stakeholders within the Shared Service Center (SSC).
- Provide assistance for critical projects that exert substantial influence on our control landscape to detect, evaluate, and oversee significant financial statement risks.
- Devise and create SOX controls aligned with the fundamental elements of the COSO framework.
- Assess and supervise the implementation of controls at regular intervals to ensure adherence and effectiveness.
The Client Offers:
- Excellent salary;
- Great bonus system;
- International and friendly multicultural atmosphere;
- Working from a modern and bright office with an excellent location;
- Standard working time (Monday - Friday);
- Home-office opportunity;
- Social benefits package Luxury health insurance, Food vouchers, Multisport card, City transport card, Additional days paid leave,
- Team buildings and fun events;
- Real chances to develop professionally in the company according to one's preferences.
This would be the right role for you if you:
- At least 4 years of experience in the Audit or Internal Control field;
- Have excellent verbal and written English (C1 Level);
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting, Finance or a related field
- Professional qualification in accounting (ACA, ACMA ACCA, CIA, CPA) required or in the process of obtaining
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.