Ground Ops Assistant Coordinator
Това, което не представлява интерес за вас, може да е мечтаната промяна за друг.
One of our clients is a fast-growing airline company, which provides charters and ACMI flight operations services to leading tour operators and brokers within the industry. Currently, we are looking for a motivated, reliable and flexible professional, to join their team in Sofia, as a
Ground OPS Assistant Coordinator
- Coordinating Ground Ops activity at all stations, according to the internal company’s procedures;
- Providing support to GH agents;
- Controlling and monitoring the GH Agents’ performance, tracking issues and collecting records on corrective actions;
- Updating GH Agents contacts database;
- Fulfilling tasks as assigned by the GH Manager;
The company offers:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Social package, incl. additional health care;
- Standard working hours;
- Vocational trainings;
Requirements for the role:
- 2 years of work experience in a similar position;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;
- Very good skills in MS Office;
- Problem-solving attitude and exceptional organizational skills;
- University degree;
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License 2361/15.09.2017