Това, което не представлява интерес за вас, може да е мечтаната промяна за друг.
Our partner is a world-famous company with over 70 years of history in the field of fast food restaurants. Born of a dream, the company became a favourite food brand of the people.
It is known for caring for the well-being of its employees. They believe that the success of a company depends on the success of their people.
Almost a century later, along with their international success, they continue to grow their restaurant network across Bulgaria. In order to achieve their ambitious goals for the local market, they are looking for a new addition to their team on the role of:
- Conducting market research and identifying target locations in Sofia and nationwide;
- Market mapping analysis, zoning and neighbourhood brands mix;
- Establishing a strategic place for retail trade, including licence applications preparations and all supporting documentation;
- Work with the financial team to prepare new business proposals for stores;
- Organizing and coordinating all processes for the timely opening of restaurants;
- Active communication with IPCs, real estate consultants, Mall developers and building industrial relationship to get more property options & market updates;
- Constant monitoring of rent to revenue ratio (RR);
- Daily / weekly / monthly monitoring the business performance of new restaurants.
The company offers:
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment, where your ideas are highly appreciated;
- To take an important strategy role and represent a favourite brand of the people;
- Chance to work closely with professionals from different departments and countries;
- Company car;
- Food vouchers;
- Multisport card;
- 25% discount in restaurants.
Requirements for the role:
- 5 years of work experience in similar job role;
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills;;
- Experience in project work from targeting the right location to the store-opening phase;
- University degree in the field of Engineering, Retail, Real Estate or Law;
- Knowledge of the legislation related to construction and urban planning;
- Pro-active approach, problem-solving attitude and analytical skills.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License 2361/15.09.2017