At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
Our partner is one of the fastest-growing leading companies, operating in more than 150 countries worldwide. Currently, they are expanding their first SSC in Bulgaria and are looking for:
Employee Performance Analyst with German and English (NEW SSC)
- Calculate the validation of calculations per payee prior to payroll and for the effective use of the compensation budgets;
- Navigate and ensure the implementation of fair and consistent pay practice across EMEA;
- Provide monthly assessment and analysis of performance, payout, validation checks, queries;
- Coordinate with other teams like Payroll, Finance, and HR to ensure all documentation and audit trails are kept in a secure manner.
The client offers:
- 22+ days annual paid leave;
- Performance-based bonuses;
- Medical and Dental Insurance;
- Multisport card;
- Food vouchers;
- Integrated online learning platform with free courses and trainings available;
- Healthy, encouraging and secure office atmosphere.
- Experience working in a SSC or another corporate field is a must;
- Experience in the same or similar role is an advantage (HR Ops, HR Admin or simiral);
- Excellent written and spoken English and German (C1 Level);
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
Do not hesitate to apply now by sending your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017