Embedded SW Test Engineer
Това, което не представлява интерес за вас, може да е мечтаната промяна за друг.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our client, a leading company in electrical measurement, we are looking for an experienced professional to join team as an Embedded SW Test Engineer.
- Analyze the SW requirements & verification criteria, specify & implement the qualification test cases:
- Identify & propose the best test strategy approach to qualify the SW functionality;
- Implement the test cases with supporting of testing framework (Vector tools set and/or custom Python framework);
- Contribute to software test plan according to test strategy expectations with product testability & maintainability focus (consolidated by SW Test Lead Engineer and SW Product Leader);
- Perform the analysis of measurement data and test outcomes with pertinent defect symptoms qualification supporting the root cause analysis;
- Perform the quality assurance activities, like testing, test report update & test scripts maintenance;
- Contribute to evolution & implementation of the test equipment:
- Develop specific tools for testbenches and SW/HW development support;
- Improve the in-house developed tools (Python-based);
- University degree in Software / Electrical / Instrumentation Engineering or similar;
- Experience in embedded SW system implementation and/or testing;
- Problem-solving mindset a with methodical and pragmatic approach;
- Team worker with strong communication skills able to take the tasks autonomously;
- Understanding of real-time constraints of embedded targets and programming (C);
- Understanding of the electrical measurement and laboratory tools (signal generators, multimeter, oscilloscope, logical analyzer, etc);
- Application knowledge of communication interfaces: Ethernet HTTP/REST, CAN, LIN, SPI, I2C;
- Knowledge of Python language with a focus on data acquisition and testbench control:
- GUI development in pyQt experience is an advantage; o Pandas/numpy, multiprocessing, pyQtgraph, pyVISA libraries experience is an advantage;
- National Instrument testing equipment & Labview knowledge is an advantage;
- Vector toolchain knowledge (CANoe/CANalyzer/Diva) is an advantage;
- Knowledge of quality and safety standards (SIL, SSIL, ASIL, ASPICE, REQ) and ISTQB is an advantage;
- English level : B2;
Our client offers:
- Opportunity to be part of an essential part of a dynamic, successful, and continuously growing international company
- International knowledge transfer opportunities in other locations;
- Friendly and open environment
- Competitive salary & Bonus system
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible working time
- Additional health insurance + Dental & Optical care, Hospital & Pregnancy care
- Multisport card
- Food vouchers & Transport Allowance
- Referral program
- Paid holiday days - 25 days
- Career growth and development – internal and external trainings
- Free unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning Platform
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.