Our client is an online bookmaker and casino operator, provide their customers with popular sports betting opportunities and top casino games.We are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a DevOps Engineer.
- Manage cloud-based and on-premise environments
- Handle ongoing monitoring and troubleshoot failures
- Manage and improve the Continuous Integration and Release processes, define and manage automated production processes
- Provide architectural solutions for complex data and processing requirements involving scalable systems and rapid growth
- Implement system monitoring procedures and analysis
- Create Gitlab CI/CD pipelines, including builds, unit, integration and acceptance tests, artifact management, delivery and deployment
- Create Dockerfiles and build images from Dockerfiles, upload images to a Docker registry, use Docker volumes / Kubernetes pvc for shared and persistent container storage
- Implement and maintain centralized logging and metric monitoring solutions
- Create and support different environments based on Kubernetes (both on AWS cloud and on premise
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Experience with supporting production-like systems
- Experience with CI (Continuous integration) and CD (Continuous deployment) GitLab and GitLab docker runners
- Experience with Linux (both rpm and debian based), AWS EC2, AWS EKS, Amazon ECR, Cloudformation (or similar), GitLab, Docker
- Experience with Dot net apps, building React apps, Shell scripting or Python, Git, MySQL, Postgresql, Prometheus, Grafana, Fluentbit+Graylog, Alert manager, System security – an advantage
- Experience in gaming industry - an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken English
Our client offers:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and education;
- Modern and international working environment;
- Passionate and welcoming colleagues;
- Creative team, full of energy and innovative ideas;
- Fast recruitment process
- Work with the latest technologies
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Services Bulgaria has License № 2280/22.05.2017 for providing human resources services.