Our partner is a rapidly growing company in the financial technology sector, offering a variety of solutions to meet the specific needs of both corporate and private customers. They are known for their range of innovative financial services in Europe and around the world.
In connection with the development of new products in their portfolio, the company is currently looking for a sales specialist to attract, care for, and retain corporate clients in two areas of their business for the position as:
Business Development and Partnership Manager
- Attract partners and build long-term relationships;
- Maintain a portfolio of existing company clients with the goal of presenting and offering the company's products;
- Develop communication strategies and various incentives to encourage the use of the offered services;
- Maintain close contact for excellent professional relationships with the goal of achieving joint results with partners;
- Analyze and monitor the work with partners;
- Responsibility and assistance in cases that arise during the execution of contracts;
- Monthly report and statement preparation.
- Financial satisfaction;
- Additional monthly bonus scheme,based on a results;
- Private health insurance;
- Sports card and gym in the office;
- Food vouchers;
- Convenient, central location;
- Remote work opportunity;
- Pleasant, professional, and motivating work environment.
Successful Candidate Profile:
- Relevant bachelor's degree;
- At least 2 years of experience in B2B sales;
- Experience or interest in the Fintech, banking sector, Telecommunications and/ or Services will be considered a strong advantage;
- Knowledge and interest in e-commerce will also be considered an advantage;
- Good level of English proficiency - B2;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Proactivity and ambition to achieve high results and long-term relationships.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.