Our partner is an innovator in cosmetics manufacturing focused on the American, UK and Bulgarian markets. They provide high-class bio skin-care products and are determined to help people.
For their cohesive team, we are looking for a passionate, open-minded professional to love and to take care the brand identity and manage the whole marketing strategy in the position:
Duties and responsibilities:
- Developing and coordinating a brand strategy including a clear long-term vision and goals, identification of target customers, and brand positioning ;
- Managing end to end Digital Marketing and Email Marketing strategy;
- Leading and coordinate the key B2B partnerships with external partners and new international retailers;
- Analyzing sales and brand performance across key business indicators;
- Developing integrated advertising campaigns,consumer promotions,and special events that build brand equity;
- Working closely with various agencies and external partners.
The company offers:
- Competitive rewards;
- Additional social benefit program – additional health insurance, food vouchers, sports card, in-house fitness center, etc;
- Company trainings;
- Opportunity to work from home;
- Flexible working hours and a great working space;
- Great opportunities for professional development;
- Opportunity to work on international markets;
- Be a part of a supporting, ambitious, modern& fast-paced organization.
We are looking for someone with:
- University degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or another related field;
- Previous working experience in Brand Management – minimum 5 years;
- Experience in new product development will be considered as an advantage;
- Previous experience of working on Marketing projects for Foreign markets(US or UK) is considered a strong advantage;
- Excellent command of English – both spoken and written;
- Very good skills in MS Office, especially MS Excel;
- Analytical thinking and project management skills;
- Leadership skills and team work spirit.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.