Our partner is an international company with over 25 years of history. For them, we are currently seeking a dynamic, team-oriented individual, with positive attitude who want thrive in growing organization, to become part of their team on the position:
Administrative and HR Assistant
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and prepare all necessary documents for the HR administration;
- Check the correctness of completing timesheets and statements;
- Coordinate, organize and execute all office facilities;
- Control and track the flow of documents in the headquarters;
- Plan and organize the training of Occupational Safety and Health;
- Support the management in day-to-day activities;
- Support the department in organizing company events – presentations, meetings, delegations, etc.
The company offers:
- Opportunity to do your best and had financial satisfaction;
- Additional health insurance;
- Food vouchers;
- Sports card;
- A convenient office location;
- Company’s training programs;
- Professional development and opportunities for career growth.
- Working in a fast-growing company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Humanities or another relevant field;
- Previous experience in the Administration field;
- Excellent level of English;
- Good knowledge of MS Office package;
- Organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
Аll applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361 valid from 15.09.2017