For our client - a technology company founded in 2018, focused on developing blockchain solutions for their clients, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their growing team as a:
- Work with the development team and Product manager to ideate software solutions;
- Design client-side and server-side architecture;
- Develop and manage a well-functioning database and application;
- Build the front end of the application through appealing visual design;
- Develop and manage blockchain applications including deployment of the application to a blockchain network;
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic;
- Write effective APIs;
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency;
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software;
- Create security and data protection settings;
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design;
- Write technical documentation and maintain existing ones;
- Work with Product, Operations and Marketing to improve the software.
The Client Offers:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + 2 days over winter holiday period;
- Remote work;
- Competitive pay;
- High degree of autonomy and exposure to a fast-growing technology company.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a WEB3 Developer;
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer with blockchain or similar role;
- Experience working with large codebases;
- Experience working with open-source projects;
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures;
- Strong knowledge of Ethereum-based chains;
- Experience in developing desktop and mobile applications;
- Familiarity with common stacks; basic cryptography and P2P networks;
- Knowledge of at least one of the following front-end languages and frameworks (React or Angular);
- Knowledge of at least one of the following back-end languages (PHP, Node.js, Python);
- Familiarity with databases (MySQL or MongoDB);
- Cloud infrastructure (AWS);
- UI/UX design concepts;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Great attention to detail;
- Organizational and quick adaptive skills;
- An analytical mind;
- Degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.