For our client - a market leader in the field of information technologies that encompasses all possible digital services to businesses, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client-growing team as a
Telco Engineer (IoT)
- Resolving technically complex customer issues;
- Using DevOps mindset to improve IoT connectivity platform;
- Translating customer needs into implementation proposals;
- Providing support for service troubleshooting and special configurations;
- Handling customer escalations and emergency response;
- Monitoring alerts and alarms, build support lab environment, and creating automation for deployments, testing and previously manual tasks.
Our client offers:
- 24 days paid annual leave;
- Fully remote work model;
- Additional health insurance;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Platform with social benefits.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in telecommunications/IT;
- Strong understanding of standard mobile operator infrastructure and data protocols and hands-on operational experience with mobile and data services;
- Understanding of the IT Infrastructure;
- Experience in communicating with technical and business audiences and writing technical documentation;
- Excellent communication skills in English.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.