Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies operating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue and Food. They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best. Their company culture values teamwork yet provides individuals with the opportunity to shine.
For them, we are looking for a positive candidate, with strong motivation and analytical skills, who would join their Logistic team in the position:
Supply & Replenishment Planner
Duties and responsibilities:
- Weekly planning of the production needs and sales;
- Managing inventory and ensuring product availability;
- Maintaining price, product and customer master data up to date;
- Actively communicating with other teams such as Supply, Demand, Purchasing, Sales, etc.;
- Working with ERP/ Planning system.
What the company offers:
- Competitive rewards;
- Company training;
- Additional social benefit program- additional health care, food vouchers, sports card, etc.;
- Opportunity to work from home;
- In-house fitness centre;
- Flexible working hours and a great working space;
- Great opportunities for learning and development in an international company with a friendly environment.
We are looking for:
- Relevant University degree;
- Experience in a similar position for 1-3 years– Supply, Demand, Purchasing;
- Very good command of English- both written and spoken;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Project management knowledge in Supply Chain and/ or Demand planning;
- Knowledge of SAP would be considered an advantage;
- An organized and dynamic person who has attention to detail.
*We give feedback only to shortlisted candidates and to those invited to participate in the recruitment process.