Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies operating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue and Food. They are one of the top producers in their industry worldwide and their brands are among the most popular and loved by the customers.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best. Their company culture values teamwork yet provides individuals with the opportunity to shine.
For them, we are looking for a positive candidate, with strong motivation and analytical skills, who would manage their in-house SAP team in the position:
Duties and responsibilities:
• Being responsible for own team and for the end-to-end monitoring and management of the working process;
• Analysing, developing, testing and validating of the system in order of the business processes and their integration;
• Managing the training course of the Key & End users in view of fast familiarisation and efficient use of SAP;
• Being responsible for the management of the department budget, negotiating trade conditions and promotional activities with key accounts and distributors;
• Taking part in the planning of improvements to the company systems.
What the company offers:
• Competitive rewards;
• Additional social benefit program;
• Company trainings and team buildings;
• Great opportunities for learning and development;
• Work in a dynamic and competitive environment;
• Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization.
We are looking for:
• University Degree in Information Systems or similar is recommended;
• Experience in the FMCG industry and Key Clients is considered as an advantage;
• SAP HANA experience is an advantage;
• Strong analytical, organization and communication skills and proven experience in self-management and leadership;
• Excellent command of English both written and verbal.
At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them.
*We give feedback only to shortlisted candidates and to those invited to participate in the recruitment process.