Our partner is one of the most recognizable international brands company.
We are currently looking for a new team member for their accounting team in Sofia for the position of:
Main responsibilities :
- Prepares and records primary and secondary accounting documents;
- Participates in the preparation of financial and accounting reports - monthly and annual;
- Processes and provides the necessary information /statements/ for management;
- Ensures accurate recording and analysis of income and expenses;
- Communicates with banks, the tax administration, and other institutions;
- Prepares reports on account balances and transactions with suppliers and customers;
- Administers contracts with counterparties;
- Participates in the completion and preparation of annual tax returns.
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration;
- Monthly bonuses;
- Additional health insurance;
- Meal vouchers;
- Standard working hours with the possibility of flexibility;
- Opportunity for work from home;
- Office in a convenient location;
- Friendly atmosphere and a close-knit team of professionals with proven experience;
- Opportunities for long-term relationships and career development.
- Relevant completed education with an economic or financial specialization;
- 3 years of experience in an accounting position;
- Very good knowledge of Bulgarian accounting and tax legislation;
- IFRS knowledge will be considered an advantage;
- Good command of English both written and verbal - minimum B2;
- Excellent computer literacy, especially MS Excel;
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
Contact will be made only with candidates approved on documents.