Our partner is a company whose strength is in the experience and know-how accumulated in the team, which supports the partners during the whole software and hardware sales process.
For their team, we are looking for a:
Your responsibilities on the path to success:
- Collaborates with the team and subcontractors to plan and execute marketing initiatives;
- Gives proposals and participates in the development and execution of the company’s products` advertising and digital campaigns;
- Maintains the company’s website and social media profiles;
- Assists in organizing and coordinating marketing events and conferences;
- Works closely with the Business Development Managers and prepares specific offers and presentations.
The company offers:
- A chance to do your best and be financially satisfied;
- Additional health insurance;
- A convenient office location;
- Company training programs;
- Opportunities for career growth in a multinational environment;
- Well-coordinated professional team.
To succeed you should have:
- 2+ years of professional experience in a similar role;
- Good command of English - both written and spoken;
- Understanding of social media management tools and SEO;
- Organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.