Our partner is one of the largest and most luxurious hotel complexes in Bulgaria. We are looking for a responsible, experienced, and motivated candidate for the position of:
The Marketing manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a marketing strategy that will increase revenue through various online and offline marketing activities - loyalty programs, customer acquisition, and retention.
- Organize and manage the marketing and advertising of the complex and its services;
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans;
- Actively participate in the preparation of advertising materials for offline and online advertising;
- Conduct market research and analyze the competition;
- Build and maintain relationships with new clients and partners;
- Participate in contractual relationships with business clients;
- Represent the company at various events;
- Track the progress of marketing goals.
- Competitive compensation;
- Long-term employment with a permanent employment contract and full benefits;
- Full relocation package with accommodation in the complex;
- Personal food and beverages;
- Provided work uniform;
- Opportunity to create and manage a team;
- Opportunity for professional development in a company with a recognizable brand.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, tourism, or other economic field;
- Five years of professional experience in marketing and sales;
- Two years of experience in the tourism and hospitality industry;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent technical knowledge and teamwork skills.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.