On behalf of our partner, an American investment Company, developing one of the largest projects in Bulgaria in its field, we are looking for an experienced professional to join their team for the role of
Legal Department Manager
- Oversee all legal matters related to the Company’s business operations;
- Lead and mentor a team of legal professionals, fostering a collaborative and growth-oriented environment;
- Provide legal advice to senior management on a wide range of issues, including regulatory compliance, contracts, real estate, gaming, and more;
- Develop and implement strategies to mitigate legal risks and ensure adherence to industry regulations;
- Negotiate, draft, and review contracts, agreements, and other legal documents;
- Stay updated on changes in relevant laws and regulations and adapt policies accordingly;
- Participate in executive-level discussions and contribute to the overall business strategy;
- Manage legal budgets and expenses.
- Masters’ degree in Law;
- 7+ years of experience in a legal role, experience in casino, gaming, or hospitality industry will be considered as a plus;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent command in English language;
- Proven experience in team management;
- Pro-active and self-starter attitude.
Our client offers:
- Competitive remuneration;
- Professional development in a growing local company with international standards of professionalism;
- Competitive Salary, Social Benefits package, including private health and dental insurance;
- Friendly & supportive work environment;
- Modern office in the center of Sofia.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.