At HRS, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business. We're passionate about connecting our candidates with the right job for them. You are not an exception!
The extensive experience in the human resources industry under our belt has given us valuable insights and extensive knowledge of the corporate cultures and thus enabled us to locate the best candidates for our clients.
For our partner- a leader in entrepreneurship, innovation and green culture, we are looking for a:
· Arranges various types of contracts related to all functions of the organisation;
· Provides legal advice for the efficient conduct of the company's operations;
· Formulates, coordinates and conducts legal and regulatory activities;
· Participates in procedures and procurement.
The company offers:
· A chance to do what you are best at and be financially satisfied;
· Standard working hours;
· Additional health insurance;
· Opportunity for long-term development in an established company;
· Work in a dynamic environment with a creative and motivated team.
· Master's degree in Law;
· Previous working experience as a Legal Counsel for at least 2 years;
· Attention to detail and ability to analyse legal issues;
· Communication skills and ability to work in a team;
· Fluency in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Recruitment Services has License №2525 valid from 26.04.2018