For our client - a market leader in the field of information technologies that encompasses all possible digital services to businesses, we are looking for an experienced professional to join our client-growing team as a
Junior Telecommunication Engineer (Voice & Mobile Data)
- Provide Level-1 network support activities for voice and mobile services;
- Monitor supplier, destination and key-customer performance within pre-set limits;
- Analyze quality reductions and take appropriate actions, such as initiating pro-active rerouting, launching and managing supplier’s trouble-tickets;
- Perform pro-active rerouting in close collaboration with commercial representatives to maintain an optimized level of cost and selling price;
- Offer and implement network and traffic solutions;
- Develop performance measurements.
Our client offers:
- 24 days paid annual leave;
- Fully remote work model;
- Additional health insurance;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Platform with social benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Telecom or related technical field and interest in business;
- Very good command of spoken English;
- Well-developed communication skills and flexibility to interact with suppliers around the globe;
- Desire to stay in dynamic international environment;
- Relevant experience is an advantage, especially if it is with a mobile service provider;
- Maximal customer orientation.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.