Our partner is a global service company in the FMCG and e-commerce industry in more than 25 countries around the world.
They are expanding their business and growth of their team, and therefore we are currently looking for somebody who has an analytical, innovative mind and proactive personality for their Operations team in Bulgaria for the position as:
Junior Operations Specialist
- Develop a strong relationship with business partners;
- Conducts active communication with company partners & with the internal teams;
- Frequent review of performance KPI's (checking results/following up on performance);
- Take charge of on boarding and communication;
- Track and report performance metrics & service – level agreement;
- Improve operational efficiency by delivering the best service to the customer;
- Be responsible for all documentation and contracts with vendors.
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Luxury health insurance package;
- Discounted gym memberships;
- Hybrid working model;
- Discounts for company employees;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional parental leave;
- Office on a top location;
- Opportunity for professional growth in a multinational company;
- Work-life balance policy for well-being.
The successful candidate has:
- 1 year of experience on a relevant position as Customer support, Account management, Data analysis, Project management;
- Passion to work in fast-paced international environment;
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Economic or Technical field;
- Fluent English;
- Excellent communication, problem solving & project management skills;
- Good analytical skills and previous Excel experience.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.