Junior/Mid C++ DeveloperFor our client, an IT startup product company dedicated to developing awesome projects, we are looking for experienced professionals to join their growing team as:
Junior or Mid C++ Developer
- At least 1 year experience in C++ and good knowledge of JS;
- Experience in building and maintaining new and existing applications using C++ and related technologies;
- In-depth knowledge of networking, storage, database, security, middleware, network and systems management, and related infrastructure technologies and practices;
- Working in a Linux environment (and loving it!);
- Motivated self-starter; strong “take-charge” attitude;
- Excellent follow-through skills and attention to detail;
- Fearless of technical challenges, even if it’s not within your usual comfort zone.
Our client offers:
- Excellent remuneration and social benefits package; monthly and annual bonuses;
- Career growth and opportunity to write the history of a leading and growing multinational company;
- Wide-ranging and sophisticated projects, with access to excellent professionals and the latest technologies;
- Relocation package.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C++ code;
- Implement performance and quality modules;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.