Our partner is a leading provider of software solutions for almost 20 years now. They are operating in Europe, Middle East and have been growing more into the international market.
Currently, they are expanding their team so we are looking for a team player with a can-do attitude who is eager to learn and succeed for the key role of:
Here are your responsibilities on the path to progress:
- Collaborate closely with the Project Management Department to execute internal and customer-related transport activities;
- Plan, coordinate and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements;
- Prepare and manage the necessary documentation for the successful transportation of goods;
- Engage in effective communication with cargo/forwarding companies and customers regarding the transportation status of goods and address any concerns;
- Coordinate and execute activities related to the transport and accommodation of people when onsite visits to customer sites are required.
The company offers:
- Competitive rewards;
- Bonuses based on results;
- Food vouchers and sports card;
- Additional health insurance for the employees and their families;
- An opportunity to work from home;
- A modern office in a communicative location;
- An opportunity for career growth and development in an international company;
- A friendly and supporting team of professionals.
We are looking for someone with:
- At least 1 year of experience in a relevant field;
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken;
- Strong organisational and presentation skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail.
- Knowledge of Russian will be considered as an advantage.
Apply and you will get the full broad information about your possibilities with HRS Bulgaria!
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Recruitment Services Bulgaria holds a license from the National Employment Agency with №2525 from 26.04.2018 г.