For our client - A worldwide digital marketing agency in 20+ countries across 5 continents. Specializes in growing affiliate brands, delivering targeted traffic, and creating innovative digital experiences for clients and partners. We are looking for an experienced professional to join our client-growing team as a
Junior Data Analyst
- Analyzing various data sources and document steps for the collection, transformation, and representation of data, in a clear and concise manner
- Acting as a point of contact for all data related issues both internally and with Blue Window’s partners
- Ensuring ongoing data quality and integrity within Blue Window’s reporting tools
- Taking ownership of Blue Window’s automated data gathering jobs and take action / report issues as and where required
- Author and maintain data related manuals and knowledgebase
- Assisting the Product team with the conceptualisation and testing of new ideas and solutions
- Any other related tasks as and when required
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- Premium private health insurance.
- Performance bonuses.
- Professional development allowance.
- Flexible working hours that fit your daily routine.
- Additional days off including one for your birthday.
- Multisport and public transportation cards.
- Food vouchers in the amount of 80 BGN per month.
- Proficiency in using spreadsheets such as Microsoft Excel
- Well versed in other Microsoft Office products
- A keen eye for detail
- Exceptional analytical and organizational skills
- Proactive, ‘can do’ approach and ‘problem solving’ attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication
- A team player attitude that actively contributes towards the bigger picture of the organisation
- Whilst not mandatory, previous experience with BI tools and knowledge of the iGaming and/or affiliation industry will be considered a plus
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.