Our partner is a global service company in the FMCG and e-commerce industry in more than 25 countries around the world.
They are expanding their business and growth of their team, and therefore we are currently looking for somebody who has an analytical, innovative mind and proactive personality for their Growth team in Bulgaria for the position as: Junior Business Analyst with SQL
- Understand the business needs of SEE countries under the scope and create insightful analysis helping your team to make the right decisions;
- Identify growth opportunities to increase our user base focusing on traffic, conversion, and retention rates and leveraging on levers such as pricing, promotions, events, CRM, and other marketing levers etc.;
- Drive projects end-to-end translating business challenges into insights and actions
- Identify growth opportunities to increase user base;
- Take ownership of the reporting of KPI’s by creating customized tools and using the available ones;
- Assist your colleagues in gaining access to the right data;
- Drive clarity and solve ambiguity using data-driven approaches.
The company offers:
- Excellent remuneration package;
- Luxury health insurance package;
- Discounted gym memberships;
- Hybrid working model;
- Discounts for company employees;
- Food vouchers;
- Additional parental leave;
- Office on a top location;
- Opportunity for professional growth in a multinational company;
- Work-life balance policy for well-being.
- 2-3 years of work experience in analytical roles (leading analysis and turning insights into actions experience is a perfect fit);
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Economic or Technical field;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and or Google Sheets is a must;
- SQL proficiency is mandatory / Python is a plus;
- Proficiency in English is a must;
- Strong business acumen and a passion for end-to-end project management, from ideation and analysis to implementation.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.