Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies opperating in the categories of Home and Personal care, Tissue and Food.
The company offers great professional challenges and a positive environment where passion and the desire to achieve can really make a difference. Every day they look for new ways to do what they do best. Their company culture values team work yet provides every individual with the opportunity to shine.
For them, we are looking for motivated to grow candidate for the position:
HUMAN RESOURCES TRAINEE - 4/6/8 hours
Duties and responsibilities:
- CV screening, organization and participation in interviews, following up of the recruitment process;
- Maintaining the recruitment database;
- Participating in the onboarding process – first day welcoming and providing of necessary information to new colleagues;
- Acting as a point of consulting contact for the employees about the additional social benefits like additional health care, sport cards, etc.;
- Participating in brain storming sessions concerning current projects, giving ideas and proposals;
- Taking part in all other HR activities and day-to-day tasks.
The company offers:
- Great opportunities for learning and development in real HR environment;
- Work together and learn from people with different business background from around the world;
- Be a part of a young, ambitious, modern & fast-paced organization;
- Competitive rewards;
- Additional social benefit program such as sports card, food vouchers, additional health insurance, etc.;
- In-house fitness;
- Flexible working hours and great working space.
- Excellent command of English – both written and spoken;
- Very good skills in MS Office – Excel, Word, PowerPoint;
- Work experience in HR will be an advantage, but we truly welcome HR enthusiasts by nature;
- Good team player;
- Great communicator, flexible and adaptive to fast changing environment.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
HRS Bulgaria has License № 2361/15.09.2017