For one of our partners, focused on the trading of innovative financial products, we are looking for an ambitious and reliable person to join their team on the position
- Develop and execute HR strategies and policies that align with the company's goals and values;
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment process, ensuring a diverse and talented workforce is attracted and retained;
- Oversee employee onboarding, orientation, and training programs to enhance employee engagement and productivity;
- Provide expert guidance to management and employees on HR-related matters, including performance management, employee relations, and career development;
- Address and resolve any HR-related queries or concerns;
- Proactively lead initiatives to improve HR processes;
- Manage the HR administration, including maintaining employee records, preparing HR reports and others.
The Company Offers
- Competitive salary;
- Performance-based bonus;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- Sponsorship to complete professional certifications/courses;
- Office in the heart of downtown Sofia;
- Team buildings around the globe;
- Free snacks & drinks;
- Multisport card;
- Friendly work environment.
- Proven experience in Human Resources, Talent Acquisition or a related role;
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills;
- Ability to strategize and implement HR processes and policies;
- Interest in the ETP business and its evolving landscape;
- Resilient under pressure with a solution-oriented approach to challenges;
- Excellent technical skills, in particular with MS Office;
- Fluency in English language.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.